An accessible, authoritative guide to unlocking and working with your past-life memories for healing and self-empowerment.
The belief in reincarnation was once a part of Western culture, with major religions mentioning past lives in their sacred texts. But at one point in history, this belief was banned, deemed a crime and soon forgotten for centuries. However, many people are now reawakening to this ancient belief and reclaiming this ancient understanding of life. This book uncovers the age-old idea that we have multiple lifetimes - and shows how we can discover them!
Atasha Fyfe is an experienced past-life regressionist who helps people remember who they were in previous lifetimes. During her many years of work with clients, she witnessed that reconnecting to past-life memories resolved her clients' problems and enriched their lives. In this book, she teaches how it can do the same for you.
This book explores:
- the benefits of past-life awareness
- what regression is and how it works
- exercises to help you discover your own past lives
- astonishing cases of children's accurate past-life memories
- the secret clues to your past lives, such as your favourite places, your skills and your most treasured possessions