Assistant Book Buyer APPLY NOW
Diep River Cape Town
Thu, Dec 31, 2020
Topline Book Distributors (PTY) LTD is looking for an assistant book buyer to join our growing buying team. We are looking for a well-spoken candidate who is customer-centric and has a strong personal drive and commitment to their work and career. People who succeed in this role demonstrate the ability to problem-solve, adapt, and always listen to the customer.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Complete quotes submitted from customers
- Assist with customer queries from store level
- Assist with customer queries from website
- Communicate with relevant suppliers to check price and availability
- Follow up once quotes have been submitted
- Order books once quote / customer order is accepted
- Zoom meetings with teachers / book recommendations for quotes
- Marketing at store level / assist with events
- Re-look at customer service at store level to head office and work on an improved flow and better service.
- Exceptional English skills (written and verbal)
- Have a valid driver’s license and own transport
- Book industry and book knowledge is a BIG advantage
- Bilingual in English and Afrikaans is an advantage
Please note - if we do not respond within 14 days - please consider your application unsuccessful.
2020-12-31|||Diep River Cape Town|||Topline Book||||||g4SC3yfjo-Rb_Noe|||FULL_TIME|||ZAR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false