34. In accordance with the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, you are entitled to cancel your purchase without supplying a reason, and receive at your election a credit to your account or refund less only the cost of returning the Product to us, by logging a return request on the Website within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of the Product concerned, unless the Product is:
34.1 One intended for everyday consumption;
34.2 Personalised for you or made to your specifications;
34.3 An eBook or other digital download, or a DVD or CD or other audio or video recording or computer software which has been unsealed; or
34.4 A book, newspaper, periodical or magazine.
35. Despite the aforegoing, you are entitled to cancel your purchase of a book, newspaper, periodical or magazine without supplying a reason, and receive a credit to your account less only the cost of returning the Product to us, by emailing email@example.com within forty-eight (48) business hours of receipt of the Product concerned, unless the book or similar product:
35.1 has been sourced for you as an international import or special order; or
35.2 is an academic publication or textbook.
36. If the Product qualifies for a return, it will be collected from you by our courier within fourteen (14) days of our acceptance of your return request. You are responsible for making the Product available for collection during that period, failing which the return may be cancelled by us. If the Product was collected by you from one of our stores, and only in that event, then you are entitled to elect to return the Product to that store in lieu of providing it to our courier for collection.
36.1 The Product must be in its original condition and original unopened packaging (if applicable), and missing no accessories or parts
36.2 It must have adequate additional protective packaging to prevent damage;
36.3 It must be accompanied by its original delivery note or order receipt, which will be included with your order.
37. The transport of the Product to our premises is at your risk, and in this regard our courier acts as your agent. We will inspect the Product on its arrival at our premises, in order to validate the return. If the Product does not qualify for a return, or is handed to us in a damaged or unsaleable condition, then the return shall be refused, no monies shall be credited to your account with us, and we shall invoice you for our courier’s cost.
38. The cost of the return of the Product via our couriers shall be calculated with regard to the weight and dimensions of the parcel as handed by you to our courier. Such cost shall be deducted from any refund or credit to accrue to your account with us as a result of the return, or invoiced to you in the event that such refund or credit is insufficient.