Discover New Zealand with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to this beautiful country before you've even packed your case. Hike up mountains and glaciers, taste world-class wines, go whale-watching or enjoy spectacular coastal drives - DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New Zealand covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners, so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love New Zealand: Maori culture, geysers and mud pools, pristine beaches - what will yours be?
- See New Zealand from a different angle: 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the country's landscape and culture
- A year-long calendar of events in New Zealand gives a selection of sporting occasions, celebrations and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed, colour maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries cover the whole country, with plenty of food and drink stops en route