The UK's best-selling pocket guides - an unbeatable guide to Berlin, packed with insider tips and ideas, detailed maps and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Berlin.
Stroll along Unter den Linden, experience a world-class orchestral performance at the Philharmonie, take in the Baroque gardens of the Schloss Charlottenburg or visit the cool cafes in Prenzlauer Berg. From Top 10 art galleries to Top 10 lounges and clubs - discover the best of Berlin with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Berlin:
- Twelve easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Berlin, covering Brandenburger Tor and Pariser Platz, the Reichstag, Museumsinsel, Kurfurstendamm, Kulturforum and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Berlin, plus ten full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Berlin's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Chapters covering Central Berlin: Unter den Linden; Central Berlin: Scheunenviertel; Central Berlin: Around Alexanderplatz; The Tiergarten and Federal District; Charlottenburg and Spandau; Kreuzberg, Schoeneberg and Neukoelln; Prenzlauer Berg; Berlin's Southeast; Grunewald and Dahlem; Potsdam and Sanssouci
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Berlin? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Berlin.
Age Group : Ages 12-18
Page Numbers :