An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Cape Town and the Winelands, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Cape Town and the Winelands.
Marvel at the breathtaking views from Table Mountain capturing Cape Town and the peninsula in its full glory, explore the sea-worn cliffs at the Cape of Good Hope, sample fine wine and port at beautiful vineyards or spot penguins waddling across the sands at Boulders Beach. From Top 10 parks and reserves to Top 10 festivals and events, discover the best of Cape Town and the Winelands with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Cape Town and the Winelands:
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Cape Town and the Winelands, covering the Cape of Good Hope, Table Mountain, Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, Simon's Town and Boulders Beach, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Cape Town and the Winelands, plus five full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Cape Town and the Wineland's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Central Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, The Cape Peninsula, The Winelands and Beyond the Winelands
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide South Africa.