No Products in the Cart
Shrouded in myth and legend, the Golden Triangle is bursting with an array of adventures.
Whether you want to visit Delhi's colourful markets, marvel Agra's unmissable Taj Mahal or discover Jaipur's ornate palaces and romantic rooftop restaurants, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that the Golden Triangle has to offer.
Famed for their frenetic energy and iconic monuments, Delhi, Agra and Jaipur are India's most visited cities. But this region has much more to offer - travellers who venture further afield are rewarded with dramatic landscapes, lush jungles and epic forts.
Our recently updated guide brings Delhi, Agra and Jaipur to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the cities' iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of the Golden Triangle's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the region easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of the Golden Triangle, from New Delhi to Old Delhi, Agra to Jaipur and beyond
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
Want the best of Delhi in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Delhi. Travelling around the country? Try our DK Eyewitness India.