Learn the simple yet powerful art of improving the energy of your home to create positive change in all areas of your life.
Feng shui is the ancient Chinese art of creating energetic balance in our living and working spaces to make desired transformations in our life. In this book, Davina MacKail, a feng shui expert with over 20 years' experience, explains how the design of our home and the objects we own have a direct and profound impact on every aspect of
our life. She shows how you can make subtle changes to your living space to create significant shifts in your health, wealth and happiness.
You will learn how to:
- organize your home to heal problems in your career, relationships and finances
- create more free time for your dreams by letting go of clutter once and for all
- arrange your working and living spaces to thrive in your professional projects and personal life
- identify and remove hidden stressors to your wellbeing
- find and buy a home that makes you feel happy, healthy and safe
This book was previously published under the title Feng Shui (Hay House Basics series).
Dimensions : 130 x 197 x 20mm
Format : Paperback
Age Group : ADULT
Page Numbers : 256