Minimalism is so much more than decluttering. Find gratitude, richness and value in your everyday life as you create space for contentment, purpose and joy.
Minimalism is about living more mindfully. It's about letting your life work smarter, not harder. It's about releasing anything that doesn't serve you, whether that be clutter in your kitchen or your mind. It's about connecting with what you hold as valuable and designing your life around it.
In Simplify Your Life, Mary Conroy explains how simplicity is the key. This book will help you to make sense of your choices, to put you back in control of your life. Minimalism is not just for nomadic entrepreneurs or burnt out CEOs. It's for you.
This practical guide is for anyone who wants to:
* liberate themselves from the cost of their clutter
* cut down on waste and consume consciously
* spend more time with the people they love
* stop scrolling aimlessly through the day
* return to a point of mental clarity
Simplify Your Life will help you to do all that, and more.