The popular Oxford Successful Mathematical Literacy series has been updated and upgraded in alignment with the new CAPS requirements. The series now offers valuable additional material such as exam preparation and study skills, to help learners excel in formal assessments.
- A Career feature highlights possible future careers for learners, and provides exposure to careers, as well as the qualifications required
- All planning tools are fully worked out and photocopiable, saving teachers time when preparing lessons and ensuring correct pacing and progression.
- Teaching guidelines and resources required are specified for each chapter.
- An entire programme of assessment, excluding exams, is included to ensure that teachers are fully prepared for formal assessment.
- Summaries and revision exercises in each chapter help learners prepare for formal assessments.
- Practice exam papers are included in the Learners Book with full solutions, including working out, in the Teachers Guide.
Dimensions : 240 x 168 mm
Page Numbers : 206
Age Group : Grade 11